Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Toddler Train: This Year's Halloween Costumes

This year David was verbal enough to express his opinion about how he was dressed, so I explained the concept of Halloween to him and then asked him what he wanted to dress as. He wanted to be a train.

After further discussion, it was agreed that David would be a conductor and Peter an engineer, and we would make a car and an engine for them to ride in. This created a fairly substantial amount of work for Patrick and me, but I think the costumes turned out rather adorably.

Over the next little while, I will be making posts about  each part of the costumes. I will add links to this page as I post each part.

Engine Costume
Car Costume

Engineer Costume

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! If you wish to contact me directly, you can email me at bethslemonade@gmail.com.