Thursday, January 3, 2013

When Crafts Hand You Lemons. . .

Perhaps it is kind of crazy to start another blog when I haven't actually been really good at keeping up the first blog.  However, this blog has a different purpose.  A second blog will keep separate what I write about my family and personal life and what I write about all my projects.  I don't know if anyone but family and close friends will read this blog, but while my first blog is meant for only family and close friends, this blog is intended for anyone who wants to read it.

The title is reference to the old adage "when life hands you lemons, make lemonade."  I am not saying life is giving me tons of lemons. I really am quite happy at the moment. However, I often find my favorite part of many of my projects is fixing what is wrong.  In many cases, the problems help me get an even better result than if things had gone smoothly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! If you wish to contact me directly, you can email me at bethslemonade@gmail.com.